Cooking

"I like cooking but I hate it when I have to cook because I am a woman"

That was what my best friend said to me a few month ago.

Anyhow that has nothing to do with what I am going to write.. Hehe..

Well I think these few days I have been quite burnt out.i I have been very very busy and rarely had time to chill out.

On this May Day Sunday I still had so many work to do. My head never stops thinking. Even when I tried to lay down and rest. Ideas, things keep running in my head.

I really wished I could relax.

I decided to cook. I have not cooked for quite a while. And finally, I felt soo relaxed. Nyam.. nyam..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Membaca "The Present Takers", Sebuah Novel Tentang Bullying

Memahami Pembelajaran Terintegrasi (Bagian 1) : Definisi & Manfaat Pembelajaran Terintegrasi

Standar Konten dan Standar Proses (NCTM, 2000)