sweet, simple, nice guys

I used too adore theese guys
The smartest ones in bla..bla..bla...
The best of bla.. bla.. bla..
Chief of head of bla..bla..bla...
But theese kind of guys never made me fall
Theese kind of guys never really touched my heart

I always fall for these
Sweet, simple, nice guys
Theese guys who could make any girl comfortable around him
Theese guys that can make any girl feel special

Theese sweet, simple, nice guys..
Not thw numero uno's
Not theese guys that make you stare because
Their charming first impressions..
Deffinitle not

theese sweet, simple, nice guys are really loved
Not by me, myself

Theese sweet, simple, nice guys
Are dangourous
Cause they can make me happy, loved, and great
But theese sweet, simple, nice guys
are guys that can make my heart ache

I should of been careful with my heart
I should of been really carefull with my heart
Theese swee, simple, nic guys
Can really make my heart brake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Membaca "The Present Takers", Sebuah Novel Tentang Bullying

Memahami Pembelajaran Terintegrasi (Bagian 1) : Definisi & Manfaat Pembelajaran Terintegrasi

Standar Konten dan Standar Proses (NCTM, 2000)