lately (1)

A few weeks ago I was feeling very low. Something happened which made me feel very down. It was something about trust. I've felt really hurt I screamed soo loud in anger and cried trough the night.

I thought no one would understand, but I was wrong. Many things happened that cheered me up. My best friends understood me more than I understood myself. I was listened, not judged. They let me express my anger and sadness and told me it was humane.

I lost confidence and felt insecure but there was always people who are around and cheered me up. I am so lucky to have great people around me who accept me for who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Membaca "The Present Takers", Sebuah Novel Tentang Bullying

Memahami Pembelajaran Terintegrasi (Bagian 1) : Definisi & Manfaat Pembelajaran Terintegrasi

Belajar Tentang Keliling Bangun Datar Memecahkan Masalah